Wrecking / Razing
R.Baker & Son, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, providing nationwide wrecking and demolition services.
With over 70 years of structural demolition, wrecking and dismantling experience, a highly-skilled and safe workforce, and a comprehensive range of modern equipment, R. Baker & Son is prepared to perform the demolition of one structure or an entire facility.
Our industrial and commercial demolition services include:
- Total Plant and Facility Demolition and Wrecking
- Selective Demolition and Dismantlement
- Concrete or Steel Silo Demolition
- Foundation, Slab and Footing Removal
- Water Tower, Radio Tower Dismantlement
- Nuclear Plant Decommissioning and Demolition
- Technical and Standard Demolition Services
We perform each project with emphasis on safety, budget and client satisfaction.
We have completed demolition and wrecking projects throughout the US as well as Canada and Puerto Rico. See an example list of projects below.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Demolition Contractors in New York
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ