Specialized Rigging Services - Industrial & Commercial
Rigging Contractor Services | Plant & Machinery Moving Contractors
R. Baker & Son has been a trusted provider of rigging services for over eight decades, performing numerous complex and highly technical industrial rigging, pharmaceutical rigging, dismantling, equipment removal, and relocation projects. Most of these specialized rigging projects have been performed on active facilities and plants where safety and attention to nearby operations are paramount.
We have in-house master riggers, professional engineers, skilled rigging tradesmen, and state-of-the-art equipment to handle the most challenging rigging and machinery moving projects. All rigging projects are conducted with the highest regard to precision, schedule, cost-effectiveness, and strict safety standards. As rigging service professionals, we are dedicated to completing New York rigging projects safely and on time.
R Baker & Son Specialized Rigging Division has been entrusted with the rigging, relocation, and installation of many priceless national and international treasures. These very important artifacts, including the United Nations North Lawn Sculptures, the interior components of the Statue of Liberty, the iconic Colgate Clock, numerous aircraft's onto the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, plus the restoration, mounting, and installation of all of the large artifacts at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum. R. Baker & Son is extremely proud to have been an instrumental part of these historic projects.
RIGGING COMPANY SERVICES
- Industrial and Commercial Rigging
- Heavy Rigging of Equipment and Machinery
- Rigging of Delicate and Sensitive Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing Equipment
- Rigging and Dismantling of Equipment and Entire Process Lines
- Art Work and Specialty Rigging
MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT MOVING SERVICES
- Salvage and Removal of Equipment and Machinery
- Match Marking, Re-Installation and Millwrighting
We also have the ability to purchase your used, surplus or obsolete equipment.
We are a Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) and operate throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico including New Jersey (NJ), Pennsylvania (PA), Delaware (DE), Massachussetts (MA), New York (NY) etc. Example rigging and machinery moving projects with descriptions and photos are provided for your review.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Demolition Contractors in New York
- Surgical Demolition Project - Turbine Generator - New York (NYC)
- Fulton Fish Market Dismantling / Demolition Project NY - New York, NY
- R. Baker & Son Curtain Wall Projects - New York, NY
- Port Mobil Tank Farm & Builidng Demolition - Staten Island, NY
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub Project - WTC NYC
- Restoration of the United Nations - NYC
- Kings County Hospital - Tri State Area
- JFK'S American Airlines Terminal Demolition - New York
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ