About The Outrigger
The Outrigger is a Quarterly Newsletter published exclusively for R. Baker & Son covering a wide range of up-to-the-minute topics and news, as well as technical and historical articles of interest.
Explore All Issues of The Outrigger
- October 2019 - R. Baker & Son - PIER 42 DEMOLITION - Making Way For The Future
- July 2019 - Interior Demolition Project: Working Around an Existing Data Center
- April 2019 - Multi-Phased Master Plan Key to Successful Plant Relocation
- January 2019 - R. Baker & Son - Demo Layer By Layer, Self-Healing Concrete, Our Niche
- December 2014 - R. BAKER & SON CHANGES IN NYC SKYLINE: JIB REMOVAL
- September 2014 - R. BAKER & SON Implements Innovative Plan in Manhattan High Rise
- June 2014 - R. BAKER & SON Sulphur Recovery Unit (SRU) Dismantlement Project
- March 2014 - R. BAKER & SON Clearing the Waste Stream with Concrete Recycling
- December 2012 - R. BAKER & SON Its All in the Details: Fine Tuning on Major Projects
- September 2012 - R. BAKER & SON Factoring in the Complexities of Plant Consolidation
- June 2012 - R. BAKER & SON Handling the Largest of Projects with Total Care
- March 2012 - R. BAKER & SON Decommissioning Aging Power Plants
- December 2010 - R. BAKER & SON The Missing Work Scope In Mission Critical
- September 2010 - R. Baker & Son News Flash: NY Construction Magazine / McGraw-Hill Construction Has Announced Their 2010 Top Specialty Contractors... R. Baker & Son is #1
- June 2010 - R. BAKER & SON Clients Expect Total Care in Plant and Equipment Relocation
- March 2010 - R. BAKER & SON CELEBRATING OUR 75th BIRTHDAY: A Sincere Thank You to Our Customers.
- December 2009 - R. BAKER & SON Saving a Bit of History
- September 2009 - R. BAKER & SON: Ranks in Inc. - 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2009
- June 2009 - R. BAKER & SON: Why We Believe Were Your Best Choice
- March 2009 - 74 Years of Great Relationships: Whos Next?
- January 2009 - R. BAKER & SON in the LEED on GREEN since 1935