Plant Relocation/Machinery Moving
R. Baker & Son All Industrial Services provides a complete turn-key service for every stage of industrial and commercial plant relocation, from dismantlement and relocation plan development to match marking, heavy machinery moving, rigging, relocation, re-installation and start up.
With our vast experience and our utilization of the latest technologies, equipment and techniques, R. Baker & Son can quickly, seamlessly and safely handle your relocation project from start to finish.
We have performed everything from the relocation and machinery moving of a few pieces of equipment to the relocation of an entire industrial plant.
We have the ability to move machinery and equipment on a global basis. Some examples include moving equipment from the Caribean to Indonesia and also equipment from the United States to India.
Please keep in mind that we are Service-Disabled Veteran Owned.
See our list of example plant relocation projects on the right.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Demolition Contractors in New York
- Surgical Demolition Project - Turbine Generator - New York (NYC)
- R. Baker & Son Curtain Wall Projects - New York, NY
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub Project - WTC NYC
- Restoration of the United Nations - NYC
- Kings County Hospital - Tri State Area
- JFK'S American Airlines Terminal Demolition - New York
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ