R. Baker & Son provided decommissioning, dismantling and demolition of tanks, pipe lines, Methane Plants, Power Plant and Amine plant at the Perth Amboy New Jersey (NJ) site.
In addition, Baker demolished concrete slabs and footings from sulfur pit and demolished the Dealer Training Center including slab, foundation and footings. In addition, R. Baker & Son imploded two 300 ft brick and concrete silos / stacks, dismantled, separated and loaded sections of concrete from the base of the stacks, to basement foundation in order to clear area to make ready for additional demolition to be performed.
After the silos were imploded all the debris was stockpiled, segregated and seperated, then loaded for disposal in order the clear the area to make ready for additional demoliton to be performed.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ
Wrecking / Razing
Demolition Contractors in New York
- Surgical Demolition Project - Turbine Generator - New York (NYC)
- R. Baker & Son Curtain Wall Projects - New York, NY
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub Project - WTC NYC
- Restoration of the United Nations - NYC
- Kings County Hospital - Tri State Area
- JFK'S American Airlines Terminal Demolition - New York