Selective Demolition Contractor Services
Selective Building Exterior and Interior Demolition
R. Baker and Son, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, provides selective demolition contractor services for both interior and exterior projects.
We approach each technical and standard selective demolition project with attention to safety, detail and schedule. With over 80 years of experience in the demolition and dismantlement industry, we have successfully performed numerous complex selective demolition projects.
Our approach to selective demolition services include:
- Analyze and Safely Prepared Structures For Demolition
- Careful Consideration Given to Adjacent Structures and Active Operations
- Closely Coordinate Tasks and Schedule to Work with Plant Operations
Projects are Approached with:
- Utmost Concern for Environmental Compliance
- Employee and Site Safety
A brief list of some selective demolition projects that we have completed are provided for your review.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Demolition Contractors in New York
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ