Power Plant Decommissioning Contractor Services
Nuclear, Coal and Steam Power Plant Decommissioning
Decommissioning means to safely remove a facility or site from service by demolition and dismantling and reduce residual radioactivity to a level that permits release of the property and termination of the license (see 10 CFR 20.1003).
R. Baker & Son specializes in total power plant decommissioning services, consulting, decommissioning plan development as well as power plant demolition on a nationwide basis.
R. Baker & Son All Industrial Services's power plant decommissioning services include the demolition of entire power plants as well as selective dismantling and rigging of power house equipment including turbines, turbine generators, turbine rotor and blading, generators, static exciters, frequency changers, heat exchangers, transformers and other related electrical and mechanical equipment.
NUCLEAR STEAM AND COAL POWER PLANT DECOMMISSIONING SERVICES
- Total Power Plant Decommissioning
- Turbine Generator Dismantling and Removal
- Power Plant Stack Demolition and Dismantling
- Industrial Rigging and Removal of Power Plant Equipment
- Plant Machinery and Equipment Rigging and Removal
All decommissioning, rigging and dismantling work is done in accordance with all safety rules and regulations.
R. Baker and Son is Service-Disabled Veteran Owned. Please contact us to discuss how we can help you meet your goals.
See example decommissioning project descriptions with photos on your right.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Demolition Contractors in New York
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ