R. Baker & Son performed dismantling, rigging, match marking, packaging and shipping of a separation process system from the Hoffmann La Roche facility in New Jersey to India. The dismantling project included the rigging and transportation of a one hundred foot, 110-ton absorption / distillation column which required the usage of two cranes (one 500 ton and one 250 ton crane) to load the column onto a stretch flat trailer.
Special handling and scheduling was required due to the size of the column. The trucker had to be escorted from the Hoffmann La Roche facility to Port Elizabeth. At the Port Elizabeth pier destination, timing was essential because the absorption / distillation column was to be loaded last as deck cargo.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ