R. Baker & Son performed selective and interior dismantling in a National Laboratory for Plasma Physics and Nuclear Fusion Science facility. Prior to crews commencing work activities, an approved site specific work plan and HASP was provided. R. Baker & Son utilized JSA Reports and Daily Task Cards before the start of any work activities. All permits and safety inspections were performed on a daily basis and in place before any work commenced. Prior to starting the project the work area was cordoned off, a debris chute was installed on the 2nd and 3rd floors and dust control was maintained by light misting.
Crews performed selective interior dismantling procedures in the LSB Annex, the demolition was done systematically from the 3rd floor downward. Simultaneously other dismantling crews were performing the slab removal in the basement of the MG Building, utilizing hydraulic hammers and concrete saws.
R. Baker & Son operators and employees are HAZMAT and Lead Awareness trained and certified which ensures that the work was conducted with the highest regard for environmental concerns.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ