Covanta is a global corporation that provides a variety of waste management, waste-to-energy and incineration services.
R. Baker & Son was contacted to perform demolition on a large scale waste shredder, existing steel platform grating, stairs, ladders, railings, mezzanine and mezzanine supports as well as multiple steel beams, concrete floors and concrete walls within the facility.
The interior rigging and dismantling portion of the industrial demo project was completed with zero OSHA incidents, on time and within budget.
Due to Bakers exemplary performance the contractor was tasked with a larger scale project that is to rig, dismantle and dispose of associated equipment at Covanta's Newark waste energy facility. Stay posted for more information on this three phase project which includes the dismantling and demolition of bag houses 1, 2 and 3 and associated electrostatic precipitators and breaching of each bag house.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ