R. Baker & Son provided a complete turn-key service package to Dutch Specality Materials Nutritional for the closure and dismantling of a large chemical building, associated tank farm and a cooling tower.
The project consisted of the rigging, dismantling and removal of production equipment, including thermal oxidizer waste incinerators, 5,000 gallon glass steel vessels, stainless steel vessels, titanium vessels, dryers - conical, pan, tray and filtered dryers, filters - plate and frame, plate leaf, spinning disc, chillers, centerfuges, distillation columns; and specialty equipment including wiped film evaparator, distributed controlled hardware along with warehouses, storage areas, laboratories space and office space.
Prior to dismantling and rigging, all surplus equipment was spark tested, triple rinsed and made ready for resale and relocation by R. Baker & Son. Proceeds from the resale of equipment were credited back to DSM Nutrional Products, Inc. After the dismantling and rigging of old equipment was complete, R. Baker & Son performed installation of new ARA system including Panavus tank, pumps, and reactors with agitators. R. Baker & Son also fabricated and erected 200 tons of roof top support steel.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ