R. Baker & Son performed the total plant decommissioning and dismantling of the largest pulp mill in the United States. To make the facility assets ready for resale, R. Baker & Son performed the decommissioning of the infrastructure. This included equipment and pipe line breaking and draining, glass lined reactors triple rinsed and duct work decommissioned.
After the decommissioning was completed, R. Baker & Son rigged numerous pieces of pulp mill equipment which was then resold providing Kimberly Clark the investment/asset recovery of $2 million dollars which, offset the cost of the decommissioning, dismantling and demolition project.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ